During my college studies in Information Technology and Web Development, I worked as an Information Services Specialist for the NSCC IT Campus. I returned to college in 2010 following graduation to attend additional education and experience in the Database Management concentration.
Upon graduation of my second IT diploma program, I accepted a position as a web developer at VERB Interactive, an Internet Marketing company in Halifax, Nova Scotia, where I've specialized in responsive development.
- HTML and CSS template coding
- Website and content management
- Database design and development
- E-commerce shopping cart systems
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media services and marketing
- Computer service and repair
- 2010–Current - VERB Interactive
- 2008–2010 - NSCC IT Campus
Information Services Specialist
- 2009–2010 - NSCC
- 2007–2009 - NSCC